Sunday, October 31, 2010

I might no longer want to tank, but...

...I can still kind of sort of vaguely kung-fu bear after all!

Y'know Chillmaw, right? The undead dragon that flies around in circles in northern Icecrown, utterly lost, looking for the Argent Tourney grounds, all the time? The guy who cheats and is in his 82nd season of adventure even though we can't get that seasoned? Who has three bomb-wielding maniacs on his back, giving him all sorts of bad directions all the time?

It turns out I can still go all kung-fu bear on him and, all on my lonesome, smash him down to the ground! Like I used to be able to.

I have absolutely no confidence or desire in tanking as a kung-fu bear though. Swipe is so forceful that if I were to try doing it any more often than once every six seconds, I'd make myself extremely sick and throw up and fall off a cliff or something. I'll just stick to healing groups for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment