Monday, October 18, 2010

Annekah, chilling at Sen'Jin Village

Hey there again.  My RL-Avatar, he says I can write however I want to, but to least sound intelligible this time.

It not be my problem if he can't read Troll.  Anyhow.

So's I been hangin' out at Sen'Jin village, helping out with security and the upcoming move back to the Echo Isles.  Then I'd been helping out so much, gettin' so experienced with the shootin' of things, that I reached my tenth season.  And when you be a hunter in her tenth season, there's one thing you just got to go do, even if you ain't gonna be huntering for very much longer...

...that right, the big news be that I have a pet raptor!  I thought I'd name him something exotic - so instead of something normal like Den'rasta, Cop'pasta or even Han'solo, I heard about some human naming custom, and called him George!

This be me.


This be me with George.


Ain't he just the cutest raptor evah?

I been helping out with clearin' out the Echo Isles - not by much, seein' how I only be tenth season and all - but I been doin' my bit.



Some day soon we's gonna be movin' back there.  Don't they look awesome?

This fella in Sen'jin wanted some cleanup done - there were some enchanted Tiki masks what lost their mojo and ain't enchanted no more.  I went and found a bunch of them and brought 'em back to him.


He also wanted the skull of his dead brother Minshina.  Skulls?  Dead things?  Meep.  Dead things give me the creeps, mon.  I'm just glad things be over and done with in Northrend, I wouldn'ta wanted to go there and go up against all sorts of dead things what still walking around like they ain'ts dead.  And on top of undead Scourge horrors, Northrend's even got undead bugs!

Anyhow.  Back to the Echo Isles.  They be full of fellow Darkspear trolls, doin' ritual dances to help rid the Isles of that dirty Zalazane's foul taint.


I went and found Minshina's skull (shudder), then watched some of the dancin'.




They got some moves, mon.

Anyhow, back to Sen'Jin Village I went, and saw the fella what wanted me to do the cleanup.  All well and good, up until the point the spirit of his brother Minshina showed up and said thanks for freein' his skull.


Meep.  I know Minshina was just bein' nice, but dead things still give me the creeps.

So now I and George be back to patrollin' around Sen'Jin.


Don't we looks fierce!

...I not be lookin' forward to when Zen'Tabra starts teaching druiding.  You seen any druids with pet raptors?  No, didn't think so.  I likes George too much already.  Gettin' a pet was probably a bad idea.  Maybes I can see about him gettin' training as a riding raptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment