Monday, October 18, 2010

In which my sense of timing and scheduling could have been better

12th October 2010
Obviously, this journal of sorts would have been much more useful if I had started writing it in my first season. There would have been a sense of my progression and growth in power. But instead, I am currently based in Dalaran and in my 80th season of adventuring, and have been for months now. The Lich King has even been felled, and a statue commemorating his fall has been put in the middle of Dalaran.

I am very much not in my first season of adventuring, is what I'm saying.

But.

Recently Vol'jin sent out a call to adventurers, asking them to come to the Echo Isles and get rid of Zalazane, once and for all. So of course I went along, to aid our troll brothers and sisters of the Horde.

And then during it all we found out about a bunch of troll druids that have been hiding out on the Echo Isles for ages.

During the whole thing, there was this particular young troll girl, called Annekah. She seemed very impressed by Zen'Tabra, the troll druid that we found, and was badgering her almost immediately to teach druiding. Annekah and I share an RL avatar, so once she actually gets around to learning druiding and leading the life of an adventurer, she's going to be posting here from time to time, telling us about her exploits. Please be nice to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment