Friday, October 29, 2010

I no longer know how to kung-fu bear

Hail and well met gentle readers.

Except that there hasn't been much for you to read lately.

I must admit I've been in a slump.  There really doesn't seem to be much to do these days.  I potter around Dalaran, pick up cooking assignments from Awilo and don't do much else.

(And no matter how many times I fill someone's order, and reassure them that no, I've cooked it and can verify there is absolutely no gnome in the food, that the mere thought of gnome in the food sickens me, they ask me every time... sigh)

Oh and lately I've been dutifully going into the Scarlet Monastery to fight the Horseman's reign of terror.

But apart from that, not so much. I'm waiting for the future, where my RL Avatar has been reassuring me I will once again be a kung-fu bear... except, will I?  The inconspicuous bear has been saying that things are going to get even more complicated than they are now, and my health in bear form is going to go down and I'm going to become even more like a Warrior.

Look, if I'd wanted to tank like a Warrior, I would have been a Warrior. But instead I've been happy with being a kung-fu bear. I knew how to be a kung-fu bear. I don't any more. I'm happy to just be a healer, even if I can't be a tree any more. I'm happy to be a big cat. The new abilities in bear form, not so much.

So aggravated.

No comments:

Post a Comment