Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pandaria awaits!

Hail and well met, gentle readers.
Our RL Avatars are all abuzz with the latest news - when the next Expansion Pack event comes along, we in Azeroth will be discovering Pandaria!

Well, not 'discovering', exactly.  The pandaren already live there and we know the place exists - after all, Chen Stormstout was a significant figure about ten years ago, some of us Hordies stumbled across his Lost Keg in the Barrens (except the Cataclysm seems to have swallowed it) and Chen has also mailed some of his monastic disciples around, to select adventurers.

Incidentally, I am always amazed by our Azerothian mail services.  Not only does the mail get delivered almost instantly, and not only can you access it from any mailbox you see, all sorts of incredibly bulky and alive things get mailed around all the time.  Such as small pandaren monastic disciples.  While I might be an illustrious grand master engineer, not even I know how it works.  Some sort of extremely advanced portal magic, combined with a level of engineering I don't comprehend yet, I presume.

But anyway, I digress.  We know Pandaria must exist - we've just never got around to finding it.  There's been far too many things to deal with.  Similarly, the pandaren themselves must have too many things of their own to deal with to come and find us, because we've seen almost none of them.  Except for Chen, of course.

Well I for one can't wait.  Finally, after all the warfare and dealing with big bads, we'll get to go exploring, on an amazing adventure of discovery!  Not to mention, I can't wait to see the Pandaren at Brewfest.  Apparently they have an amazing brewing tradition.

I just hope there aren't any further cataclysmic changes to my abilities and how I do things.  I still haven't got used to what happened to all my abilities the last time, around the time of the Shattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment