Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In which we be havin' words

So's my RL Avatar told me, "Right Annekah my girl, we goin' to Azshara and Ashenvale to do da quests dere and kill some elves like I know you wants to. Mabbe dere's some cool story I'm missin'." 'xcept not quite like that, he were all fancy-pants-like.

In other news, Donda, he sayin' I should be learnin' grammar and suchlike.

In other other news, well, Donda and I, we had Words. All capital-W Words and suchlike.

Donda: So, Annekah, I see you have learned bear form.

Me: Yup yup!

Donda: (That annoying smile / smirk on his face) So, how was your meeting with the Great Bear Spirit?

Me: Da who?

Donda: The Great Bear Spirit. Surely you met him, and talked to him about the strength of heart and the strength of body.

Me: Never heard anytin' about no Great Bear Spirit. Though my trainer Sesebi said somethin' about da bear loa when teachin' me bear form.

Donda: Sesebi just... taught you the form? Just like that? But... but... what about Aquatic form? Did you go through the trials for those?

Me: What trials you talkin' about, mon? I just learnt it from Sesebi, dis time it were all about de loas of da sea.

Den he went off and stated grumblin' 'bout how it was back in his day, and how he had to walk uphill both ways in da snow, and suchlike. He also said somethin' about Sesebi which I'm not writin' here because it weren't so nice.

If I was havin' to go through huge big quests and trials just to learn tings I dunno if I'd even made it to my fifteenth season, but here I be at twenty-two seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment